Lately- instagram style

Monday, March 19, 2012
Confession- I've been pretty lazy with my picture taking. We all know it's just so easy and convenient to bust out our phones--speaking of--my new favorite camera app is "camera awesome"--Check it-- It's a good one. So here's what we've been up to lately via my phone camera...

First let's start with the most important...I'm going to be an AUNT again!! Walker and Emily are having a baby BOY in August!! This group of girl cousins is finally getting a boy!! We're all so excited!



We've been playing at the park a lot lately. The warmer weather has been making it irresistible to be outside. We often go to the park with Amos and Evie...who Laney loving calls "AMY"...I think she might have just combined their names or something?





I've been working hard on our house...particularly Laney's room. We're kind of redoing it. Her room at our old house was TINY...and her room at our new house is HUGE! So we're having to make some adjustments and move things around/buy a few new things/find things on the street corner and bring them home like this rocking chair...



I redid her dresser...the old one, well, I kinda called it the "boobie dresser" because it was white and had tiny pink knobs set really wide on the drawer...TOO MUCH INFO? Maybe? Oh well. Here's the new dresser...I painted it grey and added some new hardware and moved the knobs/pulls to the center. Looks SOOOOOO much better!



One more "homie" thing I've done is I made a Spring wreath! I think I might have seen it on pinterest. It's made from fabric scraps...super easy and super cheap.



And here's a couple of my girl just because I think she's ADORABLE!!! :) Oh! And she wanted me to paint her toe nails the other day...I mean..SERIOUSLY!?!?! I love being the mommy to a girl (not to say I wouldn't LOVE to have a baby boy one day).







Happy Monday, peeps!

3 comments to Lately- instagram style:

Confessions said...

LOOOOVE high point pizza. isn't that where y'all were? delish

Lele said...

YES!! It's so good! I think it's our new favorite...we've been there twice in the past WEEK!!

Louise F NZ said...

I love the wreath, stunning and a brilliant idea for using up scraps. Your little girl is precious and I am feeling your joy on the nail painting :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...