Monday, Monday.

Monday, March 26, 2012
IMG_4516.jpg

Happy Monday to all! We had a fun filled weekend! Friday night I was lucky enough that my sweet husband spent some quality time with Laney so that I could go see the Hunger Games with a couple of girl friends. It was a really great way to kick off my weekend. Then Saturday, Laney's buddy, Amos had his 2nd birthday party (you can check out the photo blog for pics from the party). Laney had a blast! Have I mentioned how full of life she is? We had to chase her down the whole party to make sure she didn't run into the pond full of ducks! She's crazy.

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4622.jpg

IMG_4596.jpg

IMG_4577.jpg

Also, over the weekend I was doing a little cleaning and found this gem! Our talented friend, Scott Van Dusen, cartooned a bunch of us several years ago. This is his take on Eric...short shorts and all! :) I just thought it was funny and wanted to share.

IMG_4543.jpg

Hope you all have a great week!

0 comments to Monday, Monday.:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...